Friday, June 13, 2008

it's been a late night....


whew! It is almost 12:30a.m., and I have just finished getting all the images ready for the post tomorrow. (what's hard is knowing two little guys will be ready to go in about 5 hours....) anyway, I managed to get 17 plush items photographed, and am really anxious to see what everyone thinks. I have been showered with great e-mails, and want to thank everyone for being so patient until the update. See you tomorrow (Sat..well, I guess that's today now...) at noon!

4 comments:

Rubyellen said...

Sam!! They all look so exciting! I can't wait to see what is up tomorrow. How are you managing waking up at 5am? Are you still having that glass of wine every evening?

Everything is always marvelous!

sammi said...

well....little marcus decided 4am was a good time to get up for a bike ride...took a bit of convincing from a very tired mum to get him back down..he is just obsessed with his bicycle every since he figured it out, and has been waking up desperate to go outside. Hopefully this will pass soon....(and besides, grandma arrives today for a month!)

gretchenmist/belkemp said...

gosh, u do well working till that late.
u make very stylish toys. i'd like your paintings i'm sure.

sammi said...

thanks for your comment...although the late nights have caught up to me...I forgot that I still have two little ones that run non-stop all day. There is definately a reason for going to bed at 9:30pm! at least relief is here, as my mum is visiting. I am hoping to do some painting while she he here and post some things soon. I just love looking at your work as well!