Monday, May 26, 2008

oh, if the pillow could talk.......



It was one of those nights.....it started out as a simple idea to translate a painting of mine into a felt image for the wall. Three hours later (by this time it was midnight, a full three hours post bedtime) I frustratingly chopped it up and made it into a pillow. Eureka! suddenly all that time that had seemed a waste of my precious sleep time (my boys love to wake up at 6am sharp....) made sense. I had to look at it in terms of a discovery that wouldn't have been made hadn't I gone through the extremely maddening process. I would love to hear what you think :)

3 comments:

Rubyellen said...

I love it! I can really just stare at your creations all day!!!

Lovermore said...

I like it. Very cool.

Danita said...

I just discovered your work on Etsy and I'm in love! It is so beautiful!!!
Danita