Wednesday, May 28, 2008

a great review from poppytalk handmade!


I just received an absolutely lovely review from Poppytalk handmade. You can check it out at http://poppytalk.blogspot.com/. Poppytalk is a monthly online street market curated by Poppytalk to showcase, buy and sell handmade goods of emerging design talent from around the world. I am very excited about their review, and even more about my involvement in their upcoming "Home Sweet Home" exhibition July 7 - Aug 8. Check out the site for yourselves, and I am sure you will love it just as much as I do! Their gallery site is poppytalkhandmade.com

2 comments:

Rubyellen said...

congrats!!! you really deserve to be everywhere!

Brenda McGowan said...

Your work is so wonderfully creative, I love these chairs and your town houses especially!