Saturday, May 17, 2008

Felt kind of strange....


DSCN7391, originally uploaded by samcotterill.

I am much more comfortable taking pictures from behind the lens...it felt a bit strange creating a portrait of myself and trying to be both the photographer and the subject. I needed the image for a book that I will be part of (along with 10 other designers) that will get published in Taiwan this coming September. I am really thrilled to have been asked to be a part of this project, and excited to see how it turns out! (In case you didn't notice, I am very carefully trying to stick my lower jaw forward in order to not reveal the family trait of lack of chin...does it look natural?)

3 comments:

Lori said...

Nice chin!

artsyclay said...

You look great! Congratulations on the book!

Lovermore said...

It's nice to see you in the photos. It's a nice picture of you. Good luck with the book.