Saturday, April 5, 2008

a light at the end of the tunnel

I am hopeful that I will have the camera situation resolved in a couple of days. As one would expect, these last several days have presented a million moments of "oooohhh.....I need to take a picture of that" and I am left empty handed. A and I went on a really nice nature walk and the objects he collected looked so beautiful the way he had arranged them on the driveway with a cute chalk circle he had drawn to protect them from his brother. It ached me not being able to take a picture of it....a nice little doodle drawing of the scene became a nice alternative!
Well, the strep has hit mum again, and this time I successfully infected A and M as well. We are stuck in the house for the day until the contagious zone is over, and being that it will be a day of constant rain and cold air the day is going to be a long one :)

1 comment:

Lovermore said...

Good luck with getting a new camera. Can't wait to see more pictures of the softies!