Thursday, February 21, 2008

please don't wake mummy up so early!


DSCN6445, originally uploaded by samcotterill.

It's so hard to rustle yourself out of a nice, warm and cozy bed when your little one comes prancing in at 5am seemingly ready for the day to begin. After an unsuccesful 45 minutes at getting him back to sleep I reluctantly pulled back the covers and started my day knowing all of my friends were still fast asleep(sigh....) It just doesn't seem normal to look at the clock after breakfast, a bath, dancing and playing and see that it is only 6:30a.m! Oh well, at least one is napping now and hopefully I can get a couple of quick felt play pieces sewn together before they are ready to rock it out to some more teeny bopper music.....

1 comment:

Lovermore said...

Posts like these scare me. Our little guy is only 3 1/2 months old. Only 17 years and 8 1/2 months to go!